Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Special Email From a Member

I thought I would add this in b/c it helps you see what Elder Armstrong is doing when teaching. This is an email that was sent to me from a wonderful sister back in Falls Church, VA.  The Church is true and worth the sacrifice to do what we know we should be doing!  
Love- 
Nicole


Feb 16, 2014
Hi Sister Armstrong and Family,

Tonight, Elder Armstrong and his companion joined me and my boyfriend (who is not a member) for dinner.  I took a picture of them (see attached) so you know that he is being taken care of!  I also sent home leftovers with them so they have a meal on a night when they may not have a dinner appointment.  Your son shared a beautiful message about the Savior's love for each of us, and how He is able to understand and relate to us in our trials and obstacles.  He and his companion used the scripture Alma 7:11-12.  There was a strong spirit as they shared this message and they invited my boyfriend to take the discussions...my boyfriend is open to it but still processing.  He may not take the discussions now, but a seed was definitely planted tonight.  It was fun to chat with them during dinner as well.  He is a happy guy.  :) Enjoy the picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment