Monday, October 28, 2013

October 25th-quick email upate

I got my back fixed by a chiropractor yesterday and I'm doing some relaxation exercises before bed and they help! I feel a lot better! You might want to send a text Kellie's way as well just telling her that I'm doing better physically. I think she was worried as well. Haha sorry for worrying both of you!
 
I'm doing wonderful actually! President Riggs is awesome! We had interviews on Tuesday! He just reminded me that everyone gets more and more converted on a mission. He said that the first few weeks are rough, but that it'll get better. I love that guy so much. He also told me that I was going to be a leader and that this was preparing me for leadership positions!
 
Also, We were told we are going to be using facebook really soon! And we get iPhones and iPads in December! Yay, Skype on Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment