Monday, November 25, 2013

Nov 25 - Email Home

I actually found out that JS will be going to UVU, but its not far from Provo Canyon either! I'll give him or his mom your email!

So just my black slacks are torn. Its not like I try and crash :p. I still have my 2 gray slacks. One of the black slacks is wearable, I just try to avoid it!

The mattresses have been really helpful! We've gotten much better sleep with them!
We've messed around with the harmonicas! Its actually quite difficult to get it to sound the way you want it!

President Riggs approved the instrument idea! We can go play in parks as long as it doesn't interfere with our main proselyting time!

Enos is a great book of scripture. I just wish they had more room on the plates to continue writing those books.

I saw the pictures on facebook! How is Hunter doing back from his mission?! Man, it feels like he was hardly gone, and yet it feels like I haven't seen him in forever!

I'm so happy and proud of Ally for getting baptized! I love her!

This week has been different! I led the area on Tuesday (Elder F went on exchanges and so I was in charge of the area) with Elder S -not the same one. He's a cool kid!

Wednesday, We had a Half-mission conference with Elder Teh, who is part of the quorum of the 70. He is a really cool guy, and he shook every missionary's hand before beginning. He asked us where we were from. He definitely had the Spirit about him!

Thursday was different, but it was a good day. S couldn't meet with us, so we had to adjust our schedules accordingly!

Friday we rescheduled our meeting with S. We met with her that night and it went well! We talked about Grace and the Atonement. Sarah had a lot of questions that we were able to answer and the Spirit was there. She is slowly making progress towards the Savior! She has stopped drinking coffee at home, and only drinks one cup at work if she really needs it! We are pretty happy about that!

Saturday I started feeling sick again, but I worked through it. We did a blanket drive for the Syrian Refugees. We worked with the Singles Ward and I think we got a total of like 250 blankets! It was awesome!

Sunday I got sick (throw-up sick) its been going around, but I'm feeling better now!

This week has been good though. The work is hastening on!
I know that this Gospel is true. I know the Jesus Christ is our Savior and King. I know that He loves us, and that as we turn towards Him, he will help us!

I love you all. Keep up the crazy good work back home!
-Elder Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment